Adventure tours for students year 7 to 12
Start the school year with archer posture and confidence in the wilderness!
Suitable for boys and girls!
It is exciting and very safe!
In autumn and spring:
1 day tour "Get to know the animals of Latvian forest with simple hike with a bow," 4-5 hours, special offer in May, September and October - Eur 10.00 per person, teacher - for free!
- In DabaLaba archering track have 3D targets with animals who live in Latvian forest.
- Before starting the track you'll train in shooting gallery, where each participant will learn the basics of archery.
- When students have mastered their shooting skills, everyone will start the archery track accompanied by an instructor.
- The track is in forest, meadow and along the river.
- After an active hiking, we will stop by our picnic place to enjoy our traditional "Archers Soup".
1 day canoeing with instructor - Eur 13.00 per person.
Items Needed: Appropriate and comfortable clothing for the day's weather, a footwear to walk in the forest.
At the finish we have a picnic with soup, included.
If you have any additional questions please email or call us! We will try to adapt for your convenience!
2-day tour "Big Adventure in Nature"
On the first day you'll get to know the animals of Latvian forest with hike and archering and the second day you'll have a trip with canoe along the river Stende and have a hike where we will look at the footprints of various animals and learn to recognize them.
2-day tour costs EUR 23.00 per person.
At the finish after bow track and after canoeing day we have a picnic with soup, included.
Items Needed: comfortable clothing, footwear for walk in forest, everything you need for overnight in tent, food (dinner, breakfast and lunch on the second day).
+371 268 44 295